what we read this year


We read fewer books this year than last year, but I think we averaged longer books. Some surprising notables we recommend were Ratscalibur and Flora and Ulysses.

We ended up re-reading several books, by popular request. They included:


New books we read this year:

Currently, we're reading The Search for South Pole Santa, which was free for Kindle, and the boys wanted to read something about Santa. I think we like it so far. A Christmas Carol is on our list for the end of the year again. I have Firestar's Quest flagged in the library to borrow after our Christmas books. For Christmas, the boys were given Runaway Ralph, Ralph S Mouse (both sequels to The Mouse and the Motorcycle), and Danger on Midnight River (part of a Gary Paulsen series, found randomly at our supermarket).

last year
two years ago

Comments

  1. So many books I don't know!! Guess I should start collecting books for ya'll from resale.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts