Nate 20 questions, age 7

Nate posing with Darthy (short for Darth Vader, of course)
His words. My words. (Commentary.) 

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world? uh...God.
2. What is your favorite color? Gold.
3. What is your favorite tv show? That's a hard one...You can choose more than one. Henry Danger. Ninja Turtles. PJ Masks. Lion Guard.
4. What is your favorite outfit? Jeans and my Superman shirt.
5. What sport do you like best? Running.
6. What is your favorite song? He's Making Diamonds.
7. What is your favorite cereal? Milo.
8. Who is your best friend? Aaron, Munda, Ben.
9. What do you want to be when you grow  up? I want to be a robot builder. I'm gonna make things like Baymax.
10. What is your favorite book? Fudgie (That's Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing.)
11. What are you really good at? I'm good at games.
12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Texas!
13. What is your best memory? Going on a diving board. Going in an airplane.
14. What would you buy if you had $1000? I would buy my own motorbike.
15. What vegetable do you hate the most? Cauliflower.
16. If you could have a wish, what would it be? I wish there were break dance cars again.
17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Strawberry.
18. Who is your biggest hero? Kid Danger.
19. What do you like to do best with your friends? Play with them. What do you like to play with them? Chasing.
20. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Popcorn shrimp with popcorn.


Comments

Popular Posts