working mommy wednesday
Prompt #1 - My go-to ______ is ... (pick any 5 things... go-to movie, go-to snack, go-to book, go-to song, go-to vacation spot... ANY 5 things!!)
1. My go-to refreshment when we're out and about running errands (or I just need a treat!) is a large vanilla Coke with easy ice from Sonic.
2. My go-to side item when planning dinners is steamed brown rice. We eat it several times a week. If Nate is refusing to eat veggies, I can mix some chopped up veggies in rice, and he will eat them. I always say that I'll make a big pot every weekend so that we don't always have to wait for it to cook. Never do it, though.
3. My go-to breakfast is Raisin Bran Crunch with 1% milk, followed by coffee with a splash of International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel. If I'm cooking, trade the cereal for eggs. If we're getting donuts, give me chocolate iced with sprinkles.
4. My go-to song to sing Nate when he's upset is "Elmo's Song." He loves it.
5. My go-to nail polish is in the range of dark red/wine/burgundy/raisin.