Nate 20 questions, age 4


1. What is your favorite color? red 
2. What is your favorite toy? McQueen car
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes! (with a jump) 
4. What is your favorite tv show? Ninja Turtles! 
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? popcorn Popcorn is a lunch? Yep! 
6. What is your favorite outfit? McQueen shirt and Mickey Mouse shorts 
7. What is your favorite game? Candy Land 
8. What is your favorite snack? ABC snack (little cookies shaped like letters) 
9. What is your favorite animal? horse 
10. What is your favorite song? Siku Ni Hii (This is the Day in Swahili)
11. What is your favorite book? McQueen 
12. Who is your best friend? Don!
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios 
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? to run! Fastest like Don! 
15. What is your favorite drink? trocopical juice (mix of tropical fruit juices)
16. What is your favorite holiday? my birthday!! 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my blankie and my animals and my covers and my 2 pillows 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Donuts is my breakfast!
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? my cake Just cake? Pizza and crunchy chicken and my cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to drive a car and I want to be a fireman because I have a helmet. I'm a superhero — look!
and with that, he was off...

Comments

Popular Posts