praying for our kids


A few months ago, I read a blog post on a moms of boys blog (The MOB Society). I don't remember what it was, but I related to it, as a mom of boys. I started following their Facebook page.

A lot of the things posted apply to both boys and girls, actually, but there is a related page called The MOD Squad, which is for moms of daughters. MOB discuss all aspects of life with boy children in the house - from practical tips like effective ways to organize a Lego collection to daily devotionals to read with your kids.

Right now, MOB is encouraging its followers to choose 1 verse of scripture to pray for their sons all year long. Rodgers and I chose Jeremiah 9:24.
but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.
Our prayer is that Nate and Ben come to know and understand God.

Comments

Popular Posts