32 weeks

Kind of sloppy this Friday night.


How Far Along 32 weeks 3 days
How Big is Baby over 3.5 lbs and about 16" long
Total Weight Gain 23 lbs.
Sleep Sleep has been better since I started taking Benadryl at bedtime. I have been waking up uncomfortable more often this week, but I'm sleeping very well in between those wake ups. Also, I'm having tons of odd dreams.
Best Moment this Week I thought Rodgers would make me wait until delivery to decide Baby Brother's name, but we had the talk this week, and we have a name! It's still a secret, but at least I know who this is now that's poking me with his tiny pointy elbows and knees.
Movement His movements are as frequent as always, but slower now. He can't stretch out all the way anymore. He has had his head in the lower left part of my belly. Then one day it was lower right. The next day it was upper right. Then, all in a matter of minutes I felt him flip and squirm and wiggle back to having his head on the lower left. He's filling up his space, but apparently still has room to explore.
Food Cravings I haven't had any really strong cravings lately.
Belly Button More out than in, but not quite an outtie
What I Miss Climbing the stairs without being out of breath
Weekly Wisdom If it's over 100 outside, it will not be under 80 in our apartment, even with the a/c running constantly. So drink more water!
Milestones I'm starting the 8th month, that's pretty significant! This month, the c-section will be put on the calendar. I'm about 7 weeks away from having 2 under 2.

Bonus pic of my #1 son:


Comments

Popular Posts