Maisha Kamili Advent Guide Day 14




www.maishakamili.org

Kenneth started high school when Maisha Kamili started sponsoring him. His uncle had done a lot for him already, but high school was just too expensive. He will be starting Form 2 in January, and if his grades are good enough, we will transfer him to Mombasa Baptist High School.

Pray 

For Kenneth as he makes the transition to boarding school, and pray that Mombasa Baptist will be a good environment in which he can learn and grow.

Read 

John 10:11-15 
11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Comments

Popular Posts