Maisha Kamili Advent Guide Day 17

www.maishakamili.org

Ronica is another whose widowed mother is a subsistence farmer. When we met Ronica, her mother had been making a little money any way she could in order to keep Ronica in school. She had paid about half of the school fees for this year, but had not been able to get Ronica a uniform or school supplies. If Ronica has done well enough in school this year, we will be transferring her to Mombasa Baptist High School in January. She will be in Form 2.

Pray 

For Ronica as she makes the transition to boarding school and for her mother who is still working hard to provide for the family.

Read 

John 15:5-8 
5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.

Comments

Popular Posts